Call us (256) 723-2616
Home New Hope for Tomorrow

The City of New Hope enforces zoning restrictions. If you would like to have a piece of property rezoned then you must file an application and go before the Planning Commission. You may click on the link below for the appropriate forms and more information. For rezoning questions contact the City Clerk, Kim Cleveland at 256-723-9213.

Rezone request checklist and summary 2019
Rezoning Request form PC-RZ-19