WELCOME TO THE CITY OF NEW HOPE
NEWS & EVENTS
SURPLUS FOR SALE- The City of New Hope is currently taking sealed bids for surplus equipment. Details for each item are listed below and all are sold as is. Items can be viewed at city hall. Please contact the City Clerk to set up appointment time at 256-723-2616 ext 213. To submit a bid write the item description, your bid price, your name, address and phone # and place in a sealed envelope and give to the City Clerk, Monday -Friday, 8am until 5 pm. Deadline to place bid is Friday, August 6 at 12 noon.
- 2005 GMC Truck-100,000 + miles, 4.3 V6 engine, needs transmission & ignition work, will start with push button. Starting bid is $1000-
- 2001 Dodge truck- 100,000 + miles, V6 engine, needs work on front suspension and dashboard is in bad condition. Cargo bed is rough condition. Starting bid $500.
- 2008-Crown Vic police car with V8 engine- 100,000 + miles, needs intake, transmission and battery. Starting bid is $1000.
- Land Pride Winged Rotary Cutter- needs gear box on wing replaced- starting bid is $1000
- 1-ton commercial hoist- 3 phase electric- starting bid is $300