The City of New Hope is taking applications for a full-time Certified Police Officer.
The benefit package includes but not limited to: State retirement, health and dental coverage, vacation and sick time and holidays.
Applications are available at the City Hall – Monday thru Friday 8:00 am until 4:30 pm
Deadline to submit an application is Monday, August 8, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Please turn in your application to the City Clerk’s office at New Hope City Hall located at 5484 Main Drive.
A full job description is available upon request
The City of New Hope is currently accepting applications for a CUSTODIAN. This is a full-time position but part-time applicants will be considered.
The benefit package includes but is not limited to:
- Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- State retirement
- Life Insurance
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and personal leave
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of all municipal buildings and the surrounding grounds.
- Cleaning wood, linoleum, tile and other floors
- Vacuuming / Shampooing rugs and carpets
- Sanitizing restroom facilities
- Dusting all surfaces
- Inventorying and stocking new cleaning supplies as needed
- Washing windows
- Using equipment, commercial vacuums, floor buffers and carpet cleaners
- Collecting and taking out trash and recycling
- Weeding / watering landscape areas around the municipal building
- May require lifting and/or strenuous work
The City of New Hope is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications must be submitted in person to the City Clerk by 4:00 pm, Friday, July 1, 2022
New Hope Trash Update
Bulk trash items will be picked up on Mondays & Tuesdays. Brush and wood products will be picked up on Wednesdays & Thursdays.
Guideline summary for trash and brush pick-up…
Leaves and grass clippings MUST BE BAGGED for pick up.
We will NOT PICK UP…
- *Paint or chemicals
- *Tires, shingles or roofing material
- *Trash or limps brought in from another property, city or county
- *Construction and/or renovation materials. Contractors or homeowners are responsible for disposing of this type of debris.
If your bulk items are MORE THAN a standard pick-up truck load then there is a $75.00 per load fee.
For more information, please contact the City Clerk at New Hope City Hall at (256)723-2616 ext. 213.