Call us (256) 723-2616
Home New Hope for Tomorrow

Any property that is divided into two or more partials must come before the Planning Commission to obtain approval.  There are two types of property divisions:  a “Certificate to Divide” which usually consists of a partial being divided into three (3) or less partials or a “Sub-Division Request” which consists of several lots.  Click on the link below for information and the forms required. For any questions contact the City Clerk at 256-723-9213.

Subdivision request packet 2020 fillable