The City of New Hope is currently accepting applications for a CUSTODIAN. This is a full-time position but part-time applicants will be considered.
The benefit package includes but is not limited to:
- Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- State retirement
- Life Insurance
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and personal leave
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of all municipal buildings and the surrounding grounds.
- Cleaning wood, linoleum, tile and other floors
- Vacuuming / Shampooing rugs and carpets
- Sanitizing restroom facilities
- Dusting all surfaces
- Inventorying and stocking new cleaning supplies as needed
- Washing windows
- Using equipment, commercial vacuums, floor buffers and carpet cleaners
- Collecting and taking out trash and recycling
- Weeding / watering landscape areas around the municipal building
- May require lifting and/or strenuous work
The City of New Hope is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications must be submitted in person to the City Clerk by 4:00 pm, Friday, July 1, 2022